ER nurses / by Julie Murray.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Webb City Public Library||New EZ J363.348 M 96 (Text)||38262300005871||Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781098223052 :
- ISBN: 1098223055
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Dash!, an imprint of Abdo Zoom, 2021.
This title takes a look into the education, career, and daily tasks of emergency room nurses, and how they help in emergency situations.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Nurses > Juvenile literature.
First responders > Juvenile literature.
Emergency medical services > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- Emergency jobs.
- Dash! Leveled readers ; 2.
- Murray, Julie, 1969- Emergency jobs.
- Dash! Leveled readers. 2.