Barron's ACT premium study guide / Brian W. Stewart, M.Ed.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Webb City Public.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Webb City Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781506258256
- ISBN: 1506258255
- Physical Description: v, 858 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: Fourth edition.
- Publisher: New York : Kaplan, Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2019
"With 6 practice tests"--Cover.
"Barron's ACT Premium Study Guide with 6 Practice Tests provides online practice, customizable study plans, and expert advice from experienced teachers who know the test. Step-by-step review helps you master the content, and full-length practice tests in the book and online provide realistic test experience so you're prepared for the exam."--Amazon.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||ACT Assessment > Study guides.
ACT Assessment > Examinations, questions, etc.
Universities and colleges > United States > Entrance examinations > Study guides.